Su título va aquí
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What is Alga600 and what is it for?
ALGA600 is a 100% organic biostimulant based on sargassum algae, the queen of algae, which provides minerals and phytohormones that promote plant growth and development. In addition, Its state-of-the-art patented enzymatic extraction technology allows it to concentrate and maximize the active ingredients of Sargassum, favoring rapid absorption by plants. What is alga600 good for?
It promotes the plant’s balanced growth and development from the roots. Contributes to reducing biotic and/or abiotic stress situations. Provides an increase in crop production and productivity. Promotes fruit consistency.
ALGA600 can be applied at all stages of the crop, both foliar and to the soil, to stimulate balanced plant growth.
In which crops can I apply ALGA600?
ALGA600 is designed to be applied to a wide variety of crops:
- Citric fruits (orange, lemon, and tangerine).
- Tomato, paprika, eggplant, and chili pepper.
- Strawberry and blackberry.
- Sweet corn.
- Green beans and beans.
- Cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli.
- Watermelon, cucumber, pumpkin, and zucchini.
In what sizes can I find the product ALGA600 and what dosage should I apply?
- Available in 2.7 lbs and 9 lbs
- Dosage: 14-30 oz/acre (400- 800 g/acre) depending on the crop, for more information please refer to the product label.